I’m Ginger Thomas and I’ve been a realtor since 2003. I have all the qualifications (just look down the page a little bit) you’d want in a professional to help you with your next sale or purchase of real estate. My style is my own. A blend of integrity, honesty, talent, judgement and good taste.
But, enough about me. Let’s talk about what I can do for you.
Real estate transactions might seem super simple, but the fact is, they’re not. There’s a ton of nuances that go with getting you the best deal (if you’re buying) or getting you the most money possible if you’re selling. So, you need a professional that will lead you in the right direction and give you the best advice to make things happen, no matter which side of the home buying/selling process you’re on.
You’ll likely want someone who:
- Cares enough to treat you like family.
- Pays attention to the details so you don’t have to.
- Knows the market and what values are doing even within different neighborhoods and school districts.
- Markets your home to give you the best chance at selling it fast for the most value.
- Understands staging and curb appeal in a real way.
- Will give you a frank assessment of the pros and cons of any home you’re considering buying.
- Has interacted with many brokers, lenders, insurers, other realtors and service professionals across the entire central Oklahoma area.
Guess what? That’s all been wrapped into one…and that’s me – Ginger Thomas. I work hard because I don’t just want to help you find your next home, I want to help you find all your future homes and investment properties.
- 2018 – Leadership Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®, various state level committees
- 2017 – “Stellar” Award – Norman Board of REALTORS® for outstanding performance in 2016
- 2016-17 – Legislative committee chair for the Norman Board of REALTORS®
- 2016 – CRS designation, NAR’s Certified Residential Specialist (sales and education levels required)
- 2016 – Director on Norman Board of REALTORS®
- 2013-15 – Norman’s MLS Board Secretary
- 2008 – Broker education, Broker associate designation
- 2004 – GRI designation, NAR’s Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- 2003 – Licensed Real Estate associate in Oklahoma, joined
- National Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
- Norman Board of REALTORS®
- 2001 – Moved to Norman, OK on Thanksgiving weekend – still love our house! (with my changes)
- 1998-2001 – RNL Design, Denver, CO. Commercial Architectural Firm, tenant improvement, construction administration, master planning, construction drawings in Interiors Studio.
- 1996-98 – ENGA, Troy, MI. Commercial Architectural Firm – Facilities Management Studio
- 1993-95 – Various Michigan Residential Design Firms and positions
- 1992 – Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, College of Human Ecology
Some of the above list might make for interesting conversation, but it absolutely gives me the skills to remember floor plans, home details, stage, and ability to help you with one of your biggest decisions. I invite you to get to know me because I need to know you and your goals to help you to your next step.